Makeup LooksHello Everyone,
I am a makeup lover and I love doing my eyes and nails, I never go out without a liner n a gloss.
The look which I represent in front of you all is when I was getting ready to go with my sister to a shopping mall, it took me just 5 minutes to get ready.
1. Garnier bb cream as a base
2. Elle 18 black liquid liner on upper lids and Maybelline new York colossal kajal on my water line
3. A coral shade blush from a random palette
4. Colorbar matte touch lipstick orange punch on my lips.
These products are very easy to use and do not take much time. I started with my base and then my eyes followed with my blush and then my latest favorite Orange punch lipstick. And after doing my hair a bit of perfume I am all set to go for shopping. I hope you all will like my look.
ELLE 18 - Five Minutes Makeup look Contest Entry No 10 by Mansi
Hello All,My everyday makeup look is simple and natural as I’m a college student and don’t want my professors to give me wired looks. :P I can’t go with a red lippy or smokey eye otherwise my teachers will think that I’m not studious and I only care about fashion/makeup and they won’t give me internal marks ;).
To achieve the look:
1. I first moisturized my face and then applied Maybelline bb cream as it hides my minor blemishes and evens out my skin tone.
2. After that I apply lot’s of Maybelline colossal kajal.
3. I’m currently in “colored eye liners” phase so I usually apply colored ones only as they don’t look OTT. Here I have used Diana of London shooting star green eyeliner.
4. I finished my eyes by applying two coats of faces all time mascara.
5. For lips, I’ve applied Colorbar natural tan lip gloss as it’s my MLBB shade and it’s long lasting. :D :D
6. I kept my hairs open… why?? Because they are rebonded. ;) :D :D
I hope you liked my look. J Thank You!
Hi Girls Hope you all loved the both looks...
Do share your Comments...