My Simple Makeup Look Using Garnier BB Cream – FOTD
Hope all of you enjoying your Sunday. Today I am going to post My Simple Makeup Look Using Garnier BB Cream with FOTD. Sometime back My friend Gayathri from Indian Girls Era requested me to create a simple makeup look for interview purpose. Interview is very important thing for us to get a good job and it is very important to inspire the interviewers by our simple look. we should dress very neat and simple, makeup should be less and neat too.
Image Source economy.blog.ocregister.com
How to Dress for Interview:
The dress code for interviews is very important, It should be simple and neat. I would suggest a kurthi with leggings and a duppata will go good for this purpose. Salwar, Jeans, Saree anything will be a good option. I would suggest whatever dress you are wearing for an interview, the dress should be neat and simple. The dress should looks decent.
If you are wearing Jeans or leggings I would suggest please wear a knee length Kurthi or Topz to cover the bottom areas upto knee will look pretty. I am seeing often that ladies with wide hips and big thighs wearing short tops for leggings, their extra hip thigh rings looks very awkward in that outfit. The same applies for Jeans too.
Colors of the dresses are your choice and my suggestion is to go for dark and light colours but not for bright colors.
Now How to do Makeup:
The makeup should be very neat and simple, select quality things for makeup. Choose things according to your skin type. If you are oily skin girl go for a matte foundation or BB cream with a compact powder. If you are dry skin girls go for moisturizing foundation. Lipstick must be a nude shade or which shade you think opt for your skin tone. Choose a quality Kajal which will not smudge badly and ruin your face totally.
I have created a look for this by using
1. Garnier BB Cream
2. Rimmel London Pressed Powder
3. Streetwear Eyeliner
4. Lakme Eyeconic Kajal.
5. Blue Heaven water proof Mascara
6. Face Gochic Hazelnut Shade
|My Simple Makeup Look Using Garnier BB Cream – FOTD|
1. I washed my face and applied toner using cotton, this will help to close the large pores and make the skin smooth.
2. After that I applied Garnier BB cream directly on my face using finger. Because I have oily skin I didn’t apply moisture base. If you are dry skin girl do moisture before makeup. I don’t have major dark circles and blemishes. So, I am not in need of any concealer :). If you have anything like dark circles or acne scar use a concealer to hide them.
3. Then I applied Rimmel London Pressed powder using a powder puff to set the BB cream.
4. Now I lined my eye water line using Lakme Eye conic Kajal, Lined the upper lash line by using streatwear Eyeliner and then finally finished the eye makeup by using Blue heaven waterproof Mascara.
5. After that I applied face Gochic lipstick in Hazelnut which is a perfect nude shade for me.
6. For Earrings I prefer small drops or small danglers would enhance your look more beautiful 😉 .
I am ready to go for Interview, but there is no interview call for me :p, so went out with my kid to his favorite park :).
Hope you all liked my Look and this post…
Please share your opinion and ideas if you have any…
With Love Radha…