Some Useful Beauty & Home Care Tips
I am going to give you some simple and useful tips, which can be used as beauty and home care tips. The things which we are using for cooking can be used for beauty home remedies. Here we go for the Tips…
5. Add 1 teaspoon ghee and coconut oil after sauteing for upma will give you a tasty and yummy delicious upma.6. To wash Silver Ornaments Soak it for the whole night in the Butter Milk and then wash it will shine like anything, also easy to wash too.7. Those who are going in lift with wet hands or legs should be careful as there is some chances to get shock by Power, better to dry your wet body parts before enter the lift.
8. Sesame Oil is very good for Knee Bone Pain reliefs, by using then in cooking and applying on the affected place will give good results.
9. Use Campour for Cockroach problems in the home will avoid them at the same time gives a divine fragrance to your home.
10. Goggle sea salted warm water for get rid of throat infection, this is effective method for even kids too.
11. Baking Soda is a best remedy for removing black heads on nose.
12. Saute Moong dal slightly before making Pongal Recipe will make your pongal tasty and aroma-full .
13. Adding Butter will give a delicious taste for your Curd rice Recipe, also helps to prevent your curd rice from getting sour soon.
14. Eat before 8’o clock will help to reduce weight, to keep you fit always.
15. Oilve oil is a good moisturizer for soften dry hands, rubbing olive oil with salt on the palms will remove dead cells and leaves them soft and smooth.
For tanning of the skin problems use lemon juice or tomato pulp on the tanned skin regularly. This will help you to get rid of the tan naturally with out any side effects.
To keep your nails healthier and stronger apply almond oil on it regularly twice a week. It will help to make your nails look shinier and beautiful always.
Apply a lip balm with SPF will help you to keep your lips safe and hydrated when you go out in the Sun. Applying almond or coconut oil will help you to keep your lips shinier and nourished during winter also butter can keep your lips smooth and soft in the dry weather.
Hope these will be helpful…